We can help you with HR management!
Human resources are definitely an area that is crucial to the company. The administrative coverage of all related agenda is rather extensive and does not relate directly to the core business. Especially at a time of fluctuation in the number of employees, expansion or increase in number of employees it can become intensely burdensome and difficult to manage. Like payroll outsourcing, we are ready to provide our customers with support, cooperation and counselling on human resources management as well.
We are ready to assume responsibility for your HR administrative. This way you can save costs and you can be sure of timely, quality and error-free processing of mandatory legislative personnel administration, among which are work safety and occupational health services.
In addition to that we can take over communication with employees and preparation of labour law documents such as for example contracts of employment.
Why personnel outsourcing with us?
- All data in one place – you have all the electronic records concerning HR and payroll of your employees in one place.
- Professional capacity – we have a strong background of professional staff who take care of timely and error-free processing of payroll and processes. You do not have to solve the problem of substitutability of HR officers.
- Own systems – we have developed our own HR and payroll software open for further extensions and upgrades. We communicate with our customers through our own customer portal.
- Up-to-date legislation – we are constantly monitoring changes in legislation and reflecting them into our system.
Control over data – you have the possibility of online monitoring of data related to personnel agenda being processed.
- Cooperation with third parties – thanks to cooperation with our contractors we can provide services concerning prevention, safety, health protection and education of your employees.
What we are able to provide you with in the HR area:
- Preparation of labour-law documents (starters, leavers, changes)
- Signing labour-law documents with employees
- Keeping files of employees
- Monitoring HR deadlines (e.g. parental leave)
- HR overviews in agreed format
- Record-keeping of benefits for employees, help with choosing providers of benefits
- Phone consultations with contact persons and employees, both in Czech and English language
- Record-keeping of OSH in all categories
- Ensuring OSH through a subcontractor
- Record-keeping of healthcare based on legislation
- Ensuring healthcare based on legislation through a subcontractor
- Record-keeping of work injuries and related consultations
- Preparation and representing the customer in OSH inspections and medical audits or other relevant body in connection with HR agenda
- Registering foreigners at Labour Office